The Arclights warranty on all LED, accessories and HID products is a 2 year, limited manufacturer's warranty from date of purchase. Arclights warrants that this product will be free from defects in material and workmanship. If you believe your Arclights product is defective, it must be returned to Arclights for inspection by our warranty claims dept. After inspection, we will verify that the defect was not caused by negligence, abuse, unauthorized repair or disassembly. Arclights will determine whether the product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with Arclights 2 year, manufacturer's warranty policy.
Arclights is not liable for any charges incurred by the Customer relating to installation, repair or removal of Arclights product offerings.
All warranties, expressed or implied, are void if our warranty claim department determines that there is sufficient evidence of one or more of the following:
- Negligence: Improper installation, improper use, etc.
- Abuse: Road hazards, Damage beyond the limits of "normal wear and tear."
- Unauthorized Repair: Repair service performed by an unauthorized service center.
- Seal Tampering: Removal of bezel or bezel screws will compromise the integrity of the water-tight seal.
Arlicghts will pay the freight if your product is less than 60 days old, otherwise defective products must be returned to Arlicghts, freight prepaid. At our option, we will repair or replace items in question and return them at no charge. If the identical product is no longer available we will replace with a similar product of equal value. Arclights. will not be responsible for any indirect or consequential damages in connection with defective merchandise.
To begin your warranty claim:
- You must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. To get your RMA number, please contact our warranty department by phone at (888) 296-6414.
- Once you have an RMA number, the product must be shipped back to Arclights prepaid. Ship product to: CAD addresses
- Please include a copy of your original invoice (proof of purchase).
- Please be sure that your RMA number is clearly marked on your documentation as well as on the outside of the packaging used for shipping.
- Please include a short note on the problem you are experiencing.
By completing the steps above, this will ensure faster processing of your claim so that we can get your product back to you as quickly as possible.